Thursday, February 17, 2011

Introduction

Well I'm a 20 year old woman, I have a fiance and daughter (6 months old) and I weigh 296. Before I was pregnant  my weight was 318 and that was the heaviest I had been, when I was pregnant I didn't gain much weight. At the end of my pregnancy I was  320. I have been on every diet that you can think of all my life and nothing seemed to work, and I would just give up. What I failed to realize was that I have to be dedicated to turning my life around and switching EVERYTHING up. Now at the the age of 20 I am ready to make this change. I have never been more committed in my life, and I can chalk that up to being a mother. I want to set the BEST possible examples for my daughter, and future children. I also want to have a HEALTHY family, not eat a MC Donald's 24/7, I want us to all know what eating healthy is all about.

After having my daughter via Emergency C-Section I vowed to become healthy and learn how to eat properly. YES I have stumbbled along the way and I know I will until I get there, but I havent let anything stop me, because I AM DETERMINED, to reach my goal and live a healthier life.

My GOALS:

1. Learn how to eat properly
2.Maintain a healthy weight
3.Have a Healthy Family
4.Make Workingout a part of my everyday routine

I don't have a goal weight as of now, I just know that I want to be healthy. I dont have any health issues, and I dont want any to sneek up on me at the weight that I am.


Weight: 296
Height:5'11

No comments:

Post a Comment